User manual table of contents:
- Getting started
- Your mobile number
- Making outgoing calls
- Receiveng incoming calls
- Call forwarding
- Sim menu
- Sending SMS/text messages
- Check balance and add airtime
- Voice mailbox
- Call me back
- Mobile (GPRS) Internet
- Technical information
- Carefully punch out the SIM card from its plastic holder.
- Insert the SIM card into your UNLOCKED GSM mobile phone.
- Turn on your mobile phone.
- PIN check feature may be enabled on your phone. If the phone requires your PIN code, enter the four digits (located on the back of the SIM card holder). For more detailed information, check your phone manual.
- Now you can make calls.
You international mobile phone number is printed on the reverse side of the SIM card holder. The country code for your MyTravelPhone SIM card is "372".
You have 3 ways for making calls:
- Enter the number you want to call (use the international number format of country code+city code+local number. For example, the country code for the U.S. is 1 or 001).
You need to dial 001 305 767 27 22
- Press the "Call" button. Your phone display will say: "Wait for call".
- In a few seconds you will receive a callback. Answer the phone.
- After the system announces your account balance, you may begin your conversation.
- 00 + country code + city code + phone number;
- Or "+" (plus sign) + country code + city code + phone number
For example, +1 305 767 27 22
If you have problems making outgoing calls, you can use the SIM Menu:
- Open your phone menu and locate "SIM Menu."
- Select "Call".Your screen will display the phrase "Enter the number".
- Dial the number you wish to call using international number format.
- Press the "Call" button; your phone will display: "Wait for call"
- In a few seconds, you will receive a call. Answer the phone.
- You will be hear your account balance, after which you may begin your conversation.
If you can’t make outgoing calls using the SIM Menu, please dial:
- *146* + full international number + # and press “Call.”
- In a few seconds you will receive a call. Answer the phone.
Answer calls as usual.
- You can forward or redirect your incoming calls from your MyTravelPhone number to any landline, mobile or international number.
- You can activate/deactivate this service. There is no charge for call forwarding.
- To activate Call Forwarding, please dial:
*146*081*00 + country code + city code + number + #
- To deactivate Call Forwarding, please dial:
*146*080 + #
- Specify a phone number to which you'd like to forward your calls using the international format (without "+"), entering 00 before the country code.
Example: Forwarding calls to a American mobile number (country code 1): *146*081*0013057672722+ #
- You can activate and deactivate the call forwarding feature in any country where MyTravelPhone SIM card coverage is available.
Select the SIM Menu on your phone to access the following options:
- Send SMS/text message
- Check Balance
- Add Airtime using PIN code
- Customer Care
There are two ways to send SMS/text messages:
- Follow the instructions in your phone’s user manual to send and receive text messages (standard mode).
- Using the SIM Menu:
- Select “Send SMS” in your SIM Menu
- Using the full international format, enter the number of the party you'd like to text
- Type your message
- Press "SEND" button. Your screen should then display “Your message has been sent.”
- A minimum balance of $5 is required to use the SMS/text messaging service.
You can check your account balance by performing any of the following:
- On your phone, dial *146*099# and press "Call" button
- On your phone, dial *099* and press "Call" button
- Select "Check balance" from the SIM Menu .
You can add airtime using a credit card on our website.
Register your MyTravelPhone SIM card on our website www.mytravelphone.net once and and you'll be able to:
- Check your account balance;
- Add airtime using your credit card;
- See call reports;
- Switch additional services on/off.
This service allows you to receive and save voicemail if your phone is switched off or you can’t answer the call.
To activate your mailbox:
- You must register your MyTravelPhone account (or log into your account if you are already registered);
- You must specify an email address for your MyTravelPhone number.
You can listen to voicemail:
- As a wave-format message on your email (free of charge);
- By dialing *146*095# on your phone (charges are based on the rate of the host country)
If your MyTravelPhone account balance is low, you can use the “Call Me Back” service.
How does it work:
- From your phone, dial *146*098*MyTravelPhone number*0# and press the «Сall» button.
- You can send a maximum of 10 requests/24 hours.
- This service is free of charge and valid only between MyTravelPhone customers (i.e. within the network)
With your MyTravelPhone global SIM card you can access the Internet from your phone, using the GPRS, EDGE, and 3G protocols.
Note: These mobile technologies don't work in every country, so please check your destination country in our roaming list (map of coverage)
Mobile Internet Settings:
To start using MyTravelPhone's mobile Internet, you need to make some changes in your phone's Internet access settings:
- APN: send.ee
- User name: your MyTravelPhone number in 3725ххххххх format
- Password: leave this field empty
For more detailed instructions on mobile Internet settings, refer to your phone's user manual.
Some tips before you start surfing the Web:
- To use this service, your account balance must be more than $9.00
- The list of service providers and rates may change without notice.
- Check our roaming list to confirm local provider rates and decide whether they are acceptabel to you.
- Minimum data traffic per session - 100 Kb. Please note that you pay for both directions - downloading/uploading.
- Some very old phone models do not support the SIM service in auto mode. In that case, calls can only be made using the SIM Menu.
Note: If you have problems direct dialing with the SIM card:
- Select the SIM Menu
- Choose "Settings"
- Press "YES" or "OK"
- Dial 1101 and choose "OK" (you will see the message "CC OptionX: ON" displayed on your screen.
|If you have any questions,
please contact MyTravelPhone support: